Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Jaclyn & Adam's maternity Session

This wonderful couple were one of my latest studio shoots. This image is one of my favorites from the session.

I am so honored when a couple comes in to allow me to capture this beautiful time in life. Over the past 4 years I have had women from all over the state traveling to see me for maternity sessions. This couple traveled over 2 hours to allow me to capture this for them.

I am now averaging a pregnant woman per week and yet every time I photograph one of these women, couples, or families it's as exciting and unique as the first. The birth of a child is truly amazing in so many ways, I feel proud I can keep that moment alive for generations.

Adam & Jaclyn, best wishes on your new arrival and I can't wait to meet the baby!

No comments: