Sunday, April 1, 2007

Can't Decide?? No Problem!

Even though I offer the Ala Carte so that you don't have to pick just one pose for all of your photos...sometimes wall space becomes an issue or you want to put a bunch of your favorites all on display and don't want a large photo of them all side by side....


Almost all of my clients have told me the only bad thing about coming to me is there are too many great shots to choose from....well if that's my biggest flaw, then I am OK with that!


I am offering composites so you can create an 8x10 or 11x14 (or larger) of your favorite images.





This senior and her mom came in last week and had had a very hard time deciding on which poses to order...we created this image together so she can have all of her favorites in one place and still order other poses to give to family and friends.


This is available for any session or combining from several sessions (such as a maternity then newborn, 3 month etc)


Ask me about creating one for you today!

No comments: