Friday, January 13, 2012

Where's Roxie? Week 2


So this week I decided to wait until after the big snowstorm that was long overdue for this time of year and see what I could find after the snow finally coated our beautiful state...can anyone figure out where I was?? Its a great little town and one that should be visited any time of year, but I am pretty sure gets allot more traffic in the summer months. Have fun and please post your comments to let me know your guesses. I will reveal the location next week when I post again. And last week, as many of those of you who guessed on facebook when I posted these there as well, were taken in Rangeley. And if you are not yet a fan of Roxanne Ashey Photography, please click the link here on the side and like my page on Facebook. I also am always open to new "Friends" if you send a request personally to me-Roxanne Ashey. Just let me know you love my work ;) Till next week-XO Roxie












2 comments:

Becky said...

Belgrade?

Roxanne Ashey said...

Becky, you are absolutely correct! Thanks for following!