Saturday, January 7, 2012

Where's Roxie???

I have been making allot of changes recently here at Roxanne Ashey Photography. I will post about more of those changes in seperate entries...but one of the new changes is one for me personally to go out and play a little more.

It's how this all started for me, and somewhere along the line as it became more of a business, especially once it was my full time business, I played still while at work but not so much just for me.

Well that is all changing, beginning now. I am making it my new mission to go someplace in the state of Maine, and boy do we have a large and beautiful state by the way, once every week and do some photographs just for me.

But I want to share those images with you and to make this a little more fun for all of us, i plan to post my images weekly and see if you can guess where i was. I may go near or far or very far from my home base.

Please post feedback and let me know if you are enjoying the game. Please send your friends and family to look and I hope you enjoy my travels as much as I do. And perhaps by getting in the habit of posting weekly, more of my work work will make it here too! :) Happy New Year everyone!

XO-Roxie

No comments: