Thursday, February 16, 2012

Annabelle

This week I had the pleasure of meeting Annabelle. She is the adorable product of Rachel and Mark, a 2010 wedding couple of mine. Annabelle is 3 months old and we had so much fun we are already planning to see each other again in the warmer weather to do more photos as she grows.
In Novemeber, as many of you may already know, I closed my "official" portrait studio. It was a personal decision because of the many changes in my personal life over the last couple of years since my husband passed away. It did NOT mean I was no longer shooting portraits, in fact, it has allowed me more time to concentrate on what the majority of my work has been all along...lifestyle portraiture and weddings...shoots like this one.
So if you were disappointed thinking I could no longer shoot your family...well, the great news is, I am still very much available to continue photographing your lives and now, you never even have to leave home if you don't want to!!
Hope to work with you soon! XO-Roxanne
P.S. Please visit my Facebook page to see more images from this shoot and catch all the latest happenings at Roxanne Ashey Photography






No comments: