Friday, February 10, 2012

Where's Roxie-Week 6


Ok, so last week yes I was in Freeport, I took some images of the famous Boot there too and I will post some of those later on. I didn't use them because I didn't want to "give it away" but everyone thought it was an easy one anyway!
SO......let's see how well you do this week, this should be much harder for those of you who like a challange.
I will give one hint...the black and white photo of the brick house below was once the residence of a famous Maine author.....ok, let the guessing begin!
See you next week!
XO-Rox

2 comments:

Jennifer Stone said...

I know exactly where this is because Bob's Kozy Korner is right down the street from us:) You probably drove right by our house! It's Orrington:)

Roxanne Ashey said...

The house was one that Stephen King lived in, and i think (but dont quote me) that he lived in this one when he wrote pet cemetery. I had to thow in Bobs to try and help you all out, unless you are super familiar with Kings Mountain or the Christmas Tree farm. Thanks for posting the correct location Jennifer :)