Thursday, February 23, 2012

Happy BIRTH day!!


Something that brings me as much joy as photographing someones wedding, is photographing the birth of a child.
Sometimes when I bring up birth photography the initial reaction is "eww" but I think it is something so amazing and special, especially if you are one of these moms who look back after a year, 2 years, or more and re-live these moments that seem to be such a long ago time, before potty training, and preschool.
When I photograph a birth, I capture the emotions, the essence but nothing graphic. I want these images to be ones that the child being born will cherish themselves someday.

For more info on my birth photography services and more sample images, please visit my website at www.roxannesphotos.com

P.S. I should note that these images are just a few each from 5 different births...not the same one, some were natural births, some were C Sections, all were beautiful :)









No comments: