Saturday, February 25, 2012

Everett & Sheldon


Meet 3 month old Everett. I have been photographing big brother Sheldon, since Sheldon was 3 months old himself (he is now almost 3 and a half). Today I went to their home but inspite of their mom's best efforts, both boys decided they didn't want to nap. I plan to go back soon to catch some smiles, but even though they were both tired, we did get a few nice shots that I wanted to share. I am mentioning this because if we have a session scheduled and for some reason things just don't go the way we had all hoped (and it does happen occassionally and kids are sometimes unpredicable-and I am a mom and I completely understand that!). I will come back and try again at no additional cost. Its rare this happens but once in a while, it does happen. I will be sure to post images from our next session to be held in the next couple of weeks. They may not have been full of smiles, but aren't they adorable anyway? :)








No comments: