Sunday, March 11, 2012

Where's Roxie-Week 9...Where there is Moxie of course!

You know I was in Maine when you see our unofficial, or maybe it's our official, state beverage on display at lunch time. I was NOT in the town for which the state drink is best known for. My father and my sister happen to LOVE this soda, I however, do not. I think this is a drink that you either love or despise and there is no in between. I do think the company and all memorabilia associated with it are amazing and the festival in July is SPECTACULAR! I went to my first one just 2 summers ago and if you have never been its a must! And I have grown up in Maine and live just minutes away from the festival, I just don't have many Saturdays in July off that allow me to attend these events as a rule.
Maine offers all sorts of unique beverages and food...I recommend you sample some local fare wherever the road leads you in the state on occasion, this little place made one of the best cheeseburgers I have eaten in a while.
So much character in and around the diner, I of course had to take these shots, obviously some could be anywhere so as usual, I made sure to add some to "give it away" if you know the town.
So, now the question is...where was Roxie this week? See below for last weeks answer.

The last time I traveled for Where's Roxie, I had a correct answer, I was in Orrington. You can read the comments to find out who the famous author was :)
This week, I already know a handful of you that will know where I was, but those that don't, can you guess?

No comments: